Want to get flat stomach? No need to follow a crash diet or spend hours of your time in gym, just do yoga poses given below daily for 1 hour and soon your all stomach fat will disappear
- Lie flat on stomach with arms at the sides and legs stretched.
- Slowly bend the knees upward and take your arms back to hold the ankles or feet.
- Hold on to the position while breathing normally.
- Exhale and return to the normal position.
- Repeat the pose for 5-8 times.
- Simply lie down on your stomach with knees of both legs touching each other
- Lift your head, neck, shoulder and chest upwards
- The entire weight of your upper body will come on your hands and thighs.
- During the asana, try to take your head back as much as possible.
- Slowly bring your head to the ground.
- Repeat the cycle for 5 times daily.
- Stand straight first with hands on the sides.
- Now, spread your legs wide-apart and take your left feet out behind.
- Other foot will turn inward to make a 45 degree angle.
- Go forward on your left knee making a 90 degree angle; and let the other leg stretch properly.
- Now go into a namaste position, taking our arms up above your head.
- Look up, arch your back a bit and stretch.
- Hold on for 10 seconds and repeat the same with other foot/side.
- Use your palms into the floor to raise your body up.
- Take your body a few inches up the floor.
- Try to lift your body keeping pressure on arms and hands.
- Stand straight with hips and shoulders aligned.
- Tighten your core muscles and shift all your weight to your left foot.
- Place your right heels on the inner thighs of your left leg so that the right knee turns out.
- Inhale and lift your arms up overhead.
- Exhale and hold this position for atleast five deep breaths.
- Kneel on the floor with your knees hip-width apart
- Make sure your toes are tucked under.
- Stretch your arms straight in front of your chest with palms facing the floor.
- Start hinging backwards tilting the shoulders back towards the feet to make an arch.
- Pause and focus as your chest opens up.
- Slowly return to the initial position and repeat.
- Lie on your stomach with your feet touching each other.
- Now stretch your arms in front of you lifting your chest, shoulders, arms and legs off the floor.
- Take a deep breath and have all the attention on the stretch.
- You will feel the pull at both the ends.
- Ensure that elbows and knees are not bent.
- Now exhale and slowly lower down your raised arms, chest and legs.
- Sit on the floor with your legs folded and spine straight.
- Close your eyes, place your right palm on right knee and left palm on left knee.
- Start inhaling and exhaling slowly with all your force so that your stomach sinks inside out.
- Repeat this cycle for around 15 times (in case you are a beginner).